SUPCONF Spring 2017 Lighting talk meeting video.
How to practice with (in Google Slides) with 15 second auto-advancing slides:
- Go to File > Publish to the web
- Set the Auto-advance slides: option to 15 seconds, and then click Publish.
- Copy the link you're given, and paste in a new tab/browser.
- In the published presentation view, click the play button (should be in bottom left) to begin the timer to auto-advance slides ever 15 secs. Every time you hit pause, the timer should reset.
Auto-advancing in Keynote
- First, select all of the slides at once.
- Go to the "Inspector" floating window and select the icon at the top left, second from the left (its a rounded rectangle icon).
- Change "Start Transition" from "on click" to "automatically" and then set the delay to 15 seconds.
Now when you "play" the presentation, slides will change automatically