- An intro slide will be provided for speakers (speakers should not start their slides with an intro slide... as that would be redundant for the audience).
- A concise key-takeaway slide should be included at the end
- Speakers are welcome to include an about me/get in touch with me slide at the end for links to their twitters, email, etc. Don't forget your slack handle!
- A breakout session slide should be included
- No animated gifs, movies, or fancy transitions
- Slides should be designed for 1920x1080 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Slides should be delivered as a set of numbered images in a zip file
- Slides should be delivered by the deadline set in your Talk Development Program. (If you're not sure when this is, ask your Talk Editor or Scott!)